As part of its activities in rail, Exceltic wants to integrate a Senior Software Engineer having good control in Microsoft Technologies and strong experience as Senior Engineer in international projects.
The position involves the following tasks:
- To develop a multimodal transportation solution that integrates different information and communication technologies, protocols and standards.
- To integrate many different information sources into the solution considering its geospatial information for real-time and historical visualizations.
- To develop PoC with the selected technologies, analyze technical constrains and check the compliance with the requirements.
- To design and develop the web pages and mobile applications that will be part of the solution.
- To contribute to the integration and deployment of the solutions components using cloud architectures, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- To contribute to the analysis, development, integration and configuration of the Multimodal Solution by interacting with other team members and key stakeholders.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Computer or Telecommunications Engineering with emphasis on System Integration Solutions.
- At least 5 years’ experience in .NET Framework 4.6, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, T-SQL 2014, Web API, Unity and Oauth2.
- Knowledge of mobile and web development technologies and frameworks.
- Experienced in cloud technologies, configuration and development, as well as hybrid cloud architectures. Experience in Azure’s stack is considered an advantage.
- Used to work in Agile environments.
- Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems.
- Knowledge of Mobility as a Service and Smart Cities.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skill.
- Sense of priorities.
- Structured and organised with hands-on approach.
- English Advanced.
- Availability to travel.